We need YOU!
We need several parents to assist in our exams on October 26th and 28th. Many of our exams are oral and must be done one on one. We need assistance with recording oral narrations as well as assisting with students while the teacher works one on one with other students. You can volunteer for your child’s class or any class!
Next week (October 26 & 28) is exam week AND early release. Students will be release at 1:00 pm on Tuesday and on Thursday.
Can my child wear their Halloween costume to school on Thursday?
Sure! Please follow the guidelines for your child’s class:
- Kindergarten- Wear your costume all day on Thursday if you’d like!
- Form 1b (1st Grade)- Wear your costume all day on Thursday if you’d like!
- Form 1a (2nd-3rd Grade)- Wear your costume all day on Thursday if you’d like!
- Form 2b (4th-5th Grade)- Bring a costume to change into (over clothes) after lunch.
- Form 2a/3 (6th-8th Grade)- Bring a costume to change into (over clothes) after lunch.
Term 2 Supply Lists
Term 2 supply lists are up! Please bring all supplies to the first day of Term 2, November 2nd.
We have had several students wanting to stay after school to socialize with their friends. This is GREAT!
We do, however, have to follow a few rules:
- Parents must stay with your child and be in eye sight of your child the entire time (i.e. don’t send them to the back of the property unless you are with them).
- Please keep students out of the building after 3:40 pm. Teachers (and their own children) are trying to get cleaned up and headed home.
- Please be sure that all children are treating the property with respect and care.
Change in Tuition Payment Policy
Starting November 1st, a 2.9% credit card fee will be applied to all payments made by credit card through QuickBooks.
You can avoid paying the 2.9% credit card fee by paying with a check. Those paying by check may deduct the 2.9% credit card fee listed on the invoice and hand deliver to Minda or mail to: Cimarron School of Living Education, PO Box 158, Guthrie, OK 73044.