Algebra 1 at a Glance
- Prerequisite: Mastery of basic arithmetic, fractions, decimals, and percents.
- This course satisfies one high school math credit.
- This course will utilize the Elementary Algebra textbook by Harold Jacobs. This text uses inviting narrative and everyday problems to give an introduction to Algebraic concepts.
- This course will cover functions and graphs, integers, rational numbers, exponents, polynomials, factoring, fractions, and more.
- Two days of instruction at Cimarron with highly qualified teachers
- Three days of independent homework assignments during home days.