Join our Team!
Behavior/Inclusion Support Coach
We are looking for teachers!
We are seeking teachers who are inspired by the Cimarron vision and who are delighted to come alongside families in raising life-long learners.These teachers will desire to grow in their own personal and educational lives while consistently applying the Charlotte Mason philosophy of education. Cimarron teachers will be called to create an atmosphere where our students can grow in wisdom and knowledge, to mentor our children in the shaping of character, and to shepherd our students in truth, beauty, and goodness.
A teaching candidates must have:
- An enthusiasm for encouraging students to grow in knowledge and wonder
- Comfort in a classroom environment
- An inherent desire for the fruits of the spirit– love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control
- A teach-able spirit, open to growing in knowledge and wonder
- An alignment with the Cimarron vision and mission and a commitment to uphold it
- An affirmation of the Cimarron faith statement
- Experience working with children of varied ages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy, including working knowledge of Google Apps
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- At least a preliminary knowledge of Charlotte Mason’s educational philosophy
- Clear results on federal and state background checks
The successful candidate will have:
Note- does not apply to the inclusion assistant position.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a degree or certification in the field.
- Two or more years teaching experience preferred
Note to applicants regarding Cimarron’s philosophy of education:
Cimarron is committed to preserving the soundness of the Charlotte Mason philosophy of education. We will provide ample training in the methods of Charlotte Mason and only request a desire to learn and grow.
To apply, please complete a Cimarron Teacher Application (linked below) and send your resume to email@example.com.
Cimarron School of Living Education’s admissions and employment policies are without regard to race, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
“We have been charged to cultivate the souls of our children,
to nourish them in truth, goodness, and beauty,
to raise them up in wisdom and eloquence.
It is to those ends that we labor.”
Sarah MacKenzie, Teaching from Rest