Half day option now available for 9th-10th grades!
We are excited to offer a half day option for 9th-10th grades! These students will meet each Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- One Dreaming Spires online class
- Medieval History (taken on Thursday morning at Cimarron)
- You may add an additional Dreaming Spires class through Cimarron for Monday, Wednesday, or Friday for only $50 a month. Biology, Spanish, French, Algebra 2, and more!
- Live, in-person classes in the following subjects:
- Current Events
- American History
- Art Instruction
- Art Appreciation
- A community of friends!
Tuition for the half day program is $2,500 annually ($250 per month for 10 months). Your tuition includes all classes at Cimarron as well as one online class through Dreaming Spires.
How to Enroll
Apply here & pay the $50 application fee.
Visit with Us
Schedule a family session.
After we receive your completed application and application fee, you will be contacted to set up a family session where we’ll meet and see if we’re a good fit for one another.
Once accepted, the following steps must be completed to secure your child’s space:
- Payment of the $200 enrollment fee (per student). This is a discounted enrollment fee just for 9th-10th graders.
- Completion of the Family Enrollment Agreement and Tuition Payment Plan.
NOTE: Our high school half day program is contingent upon sufficient enrollment. If the minimum enrollment is not met, this program will be subject to cancellation.
“The question is not, – how much does the youth know? when he has finished his education – but how much does he care? and about how many orders of things does he care? In fact, how large is the room in which he finds his feet set? and, therefore, how full is the life he has before him?”