The Cimarron School of Living Education
Serving Central Oklahoma
Give your children the best of both worlds
OUR VISION & MISSION
To enter into a partnership with area families, giving a balance of the best of two worlds- homeschool and private school with a hybrid model of education, featuring the Charlotte Mason education philosophy.
Cimarron School of Living Education seeks to provide a rich and excellent curriculum by creating environments that foster the love of learning. Cimarron will build authentic relationships with students, families, and staff, while engaging students with a feast of learning opportunities and experiences that foster creativity and wonder.
“It may be that the souls of all children are waiting for the call of knowledge to awaken them to delightful living.”
— CHARLOTTE MASON
- We believe that the child is born a person. Because of this we seek to protect and stimulate the desire for knowledge instilled in each child. Learning is its own reward.
- We believe in a relational education. We strive to not just know about something, but have a relationship with it. A relationship that touches our heart, soul, and mind.
- We believe in the responsibility to train our children upon good habits.
- We believe that the atmosphere of learning should be one that welcomes and inspires the student to learn.
- We believe in a liberal education, calling this rich and broad curriculum a ‘living feast.”
“The question is not, – how much does the youth know? When he has finished his education – but how much does he care? And about how many orders of things does he care? In fact, how large is the room in which he finds his feet set? And, therefore, how full is the life he has before him?” – Charlotte Mason