NEW STUDENT Enrollment for 2023-2024
Begins february 15, 2023
2023-2024 Enrollment Calendar
|January 1-February 14||Re-enrollment for existing students only|
Re-enrollment fee: $250 per student (during these dates only)
|February 15-March 31||New student enrollment opens |
Enrollment fee: $300 per student (during these dates only)
|April 1 +||Enrollment fee: $350 per student (during these dates only)|
Admissions Process for New Students
- Fill out the online application here.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee ($50 per student) online (link below) or mailed to Cimarron School of Living Education, PO Box 158, Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044.
- After completing the application, parents are required to read Susan Shaeffer Macaulay’s book, For the Children’s Sake if not familiar with Charlotte Mason methods.
- After we receive your completed application and application fee, you will be contacted to set up a family session where we’ll meet face to face (or Zoom if needed) and see if we’re a good fit for one another. During this session, we will discuss the required reading and Charlotte Mason educational philosophy, gather additional information, and answer any questions
- Upon completion of the family session, we will notify you via email or phone of your acceptance-status.
- Once accepted, the following steps must be completed to secure your child’s space:
- Payment of the enrollment fee (per student) online (link below) or mailed to Cimarron School of Living Education, PO Box 158, Guthrie, Oklahoma 73044.
- Completion of the Family Enrollment Agreement and Tuition Payment Plan
Re-Enrollment Process for New Students
We ask current student families to complete this simple, online Re-Enrollment form and submission of the re-enrollment fee, letting us know they’ll be joining us for another great year of a feast of knowledge and ideas. Once you submit the Re-Enrollment form and fee, we will send you the necessary paperwork to complete the enrollment process, including a Tuition Payment Plan and an Enrollment Agreement.
Siblings of current students that desire to enroll in one of our classes are welcome to enroll during the time set aside for existing students only. Please list the sibling(s) in the re-enrollment form. We will follow-up with these students with a new student application later in the spring to gather all relevant information.
Re-enrollment fees may be paid by check or through the link below.
Cimarron School of Living Education’s admissions and employment policies are without regard to race, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
Fill out the online application here.
Pay the non-refundable application fee ($50 per student) online below:
Pay the non-refundable re-enrollment fee ($250 per student) below:
Re-enrollment Fee (Existing students only)
(February 15-March 31)
Once accepted, pay the non-refundable enrollment fee ($300 per student) below:
Enrollment Fee (February 15-March 31)
(April 1st + )
Once accepted, pay the non-refundable enrollment fee ($350 per student) below:
Enrollment Fee (April 1st + )
“Of all the joyous motives of school life, the love of knowledge is the only abiding one; the only one which determines the scale, so to speak, upon which the person will hereafter live.”